WhenFrom: Thursday, 31 October 2019 To: Saturday, 2 November 2019
WhereDrogheda | Trim | Athboy
Since ancient times, the time of year that the light turns to dark has been celebrated in Ireland. It is a moment in time when the rules can be broken as a cavalcade of Púca take to the streets, transforming the night into a playground.
Púca Festival, taking place from October 31st - November 2nd, will be a spectacular festival of music and light complemented by rich harvest-inspired food experiences, and will celebrate a time when light turns to dark, the veil between realities draws thin, rules can be broken, and the spirits move between worlds.
Have a look at the exciting new programme and book tickets to concerts and events across the three festival hubs.
- The walls of stunning and ancient Trim Castle and St. Laurence’s Gate in Drogheda will come alive after dark with some of the best projection artists in the world, including Seb Lee Delisle, Algorithm, Illuminos, and Ronan Devlin.
- Three festival hubs – Athboy, Drogheda and Trim –play host to Ireland’s best established and up and coming names in music including Lisa O’Neill, David Keenan, DJ KORMAC and Jerry Fish.
- The Púca Food and Craft Market in Trim will offer tasty treats and traditional handicrafts to satisfy Halloween appetites.
- The Coming of Samhain at Athboy will kick start the festival on 31st October recreating the symbolic lighting of the Samhain fires.
• Tickets on sale now at www.pucafestival.com