‘SEEK’ has elevated visual arts in Dundalk to the next level!
The hugely popular SEEK murals illustrate Dundalk’s story, highlighting aspects of the town’s rich heritage and culture. Some of the world’s best outdoor muralists and urban artists have taken part in the festival and left behind a colourful legacy, and outdoor art gallery, for all to enjoy.
Enjoy a self-guided tour around the murals, or join a guided walking tour on the 1st Friday of every month (booking essential, contact Dundalk Tourist Office)
There are currently 13 murals created as part of the SEEK Urban Arts Festival's (2019, 2020 & 2021)
- 'Clochafarmore' - Patrick Street – by James Earley (2019)
- ‘There is no strength without unity’ Community Wall - off Clanbrassil Street – by Chula Mente (2019)
- The Last King of Ireland - Francis Street - by Aches (2019)
- Peter Rice tribute - Rampart Road – by Omin (2019)
- Dorothy Macardle - River Lane – by Claire Prouvost (2020)
- Railway Heritage – off Dublin Street - by Chula Mente (2020)
- Paul Kavanagh - Bachelor's Walk - by Omin (2020)
- Sailor Sharkey - The Longwalk - by Aches (2020)
- Bridget of Faughart - Bridge Street - by Friz (2020)
- Great Northern Railway - Rampart Road - by Omin (2021)
- Saint Oliver Plunkett – Yorke Street - Basik (2021)
- The Artic Fox - Crowe Street – by Friz (2021)
- Celtic God Lugh (Lú) – Crowne Plaza Dundalk – by SmugOne (2021)
The locations, map, and more information about the artists & murals can be accessed HERE.
Visit the facebook page here