Self-Guided Walking Tour
‘SEEK’ has elevated visual arts in Dundalk to the next level! The hugely popular SEEK murals illustrate Dundalk’s story, highlighting aspects of the town’s rich heritage and culture. Some of the world’s best outdoor muralists and urban artists have taken part in the festival and left behind a colourful legacy, and outdoor art gallery, for all to enjoy.
Enjoy a self-guided tour around the murals created as part of the SEEK Urban Arts Festival's (2019-2022)
- 1. BRIGID OF FAUGHART - FRIZ Bridge Street
- 2. CÚCHULAINN - SMUG ONE Patrick Street
- 3. ROBERT BURNS - MACK SIGNS Church Street
- 4. OLIVER PLUNKETT - BASIK Yorke Street
- 5. BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH, LGBTQI+ - LICEA Carroll Village
- 6. SAILOR TOM SHARKEY - ACHES Longwalk
- 7. THE COULTER POPPIES - CICLOPE Clanbrassil Street
- 8. PAUL KAVANAGH - OMIN Bachelor’s Walk
- 9. THE ARCTIC FOX - FRIZ Crowe Street
- 10. THOMAS COULTER - TELLAS Francis Street
- 11. HARRY TEMPEST - MARIANA SANTOS Francis Street
- 12. EDWARD THE BRUCE - ACHES Earl Street
- 13. PETER RICE - OMIN Rampart Lane
- 14. DOROTHY MACARDLE - CLAIRE PROUVOST River Lane
- 15. RAILWAY HERITAGE - OMIN Rampart Road
- 16. RAILWAY HERITAGE - CHULA MENTE Gray’s Lane
- 17. MARITIME HERITAGE - MILU CORRECH Quay Street
- 18. LÚ (GOD OF LIGHT) - SMUG ONE Crowne Plaza
The locations, map, and more information about the artists & murals can be accessed HERE.
Guided Walking Tours
Join a guided walking tour of the murals on the 1st Friday of every month to hear about the artists, their techniques, and discover the history and stories behind the pieces they are have created.
Booking essential - contact Dundalk Tourist Office at 042 9352111.
Visit the SEEK Dundalk facebook page here