WhereDrogheda Town Louth
Take a self-guided walking tour around the DRAWDA Urban Art Audio Trail to see the fantastic murals created by local, national and international artists which focus on key figures and moments from our mythological past.
Pick up a map from Droichead Arts Centre, the Love Drogheda BIDS office or local business'; or download a copy of the map below and listen to the recorded stories on your smart devices while you do the tour.
- Fionn MacCumhaill and the Salmon of Knowledge on the Fitzwilliam Court building in Dyer St by Ciarán Dunlevy.
- Étaín, the heroine of Tochmarc Étaíne, one of the oldest and richest stories of our Mythological Cycle, on Meat Market Lane by Nina Valkhoff.
- Boann, Goddess of the Boyne by Lula Goce at Abbey Lane.
- Dagda, leader of the Tuatha Dé Danann by Russ on Lawrence St.
- Amergin, famous bard, poet and judge of the Milesians, by AERO at Drogheda Port.
- The Morrígan, a Triple Goddess, with shapeshifting powers by This Is Friz on Patrick St!