WhereVarious Locations Louth
For the Safety of Our Children - Rules of use of playgrounds
Children using these playgrounds are to be supervised by a Parent or Guardian at all times.
Parents or Guardians are required:
- To bring their own hand sanitiser for the cleaning of their children’s hands before, at regular intervals during and after use of the playground equipment. In the absence of such sanitation parents or guardians are requested to refrain from allowing their children use of the equipment.
- To ensure physical distancing between children
- To advise children to avoid touching their face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- To ensure children under your care have regard to the safe use of equipment and to the safety of others at all times.
- To adhere to the most up to date health advice.
Locations of playgrounds in County Louth
- Cooley Community Playground
- St Helena’s Park, Dundalk
- Clarkes Park, Marshes, Dundalk
- Aisling Park, Dundalk
- Muirhevnamor, Dundalk
- Blackrock Park
- Stephenstown Pond, Knockbridge
- Louth Village
- Ardee Fairgreen
- Moneymore, Drogheda
- St Dominics Park, Drogheda
- Boice Court, Drogheda