WhereStrand Street Clogherhead Louth
Celtic Adventures is an adventure centre offering a range of activities such as canoeing, kayaking, SUP (Stand up Paddle) boarding, Archery, Archery Tag, Hover ball archer, Airsoft target ranges, Climbing, assault courses, team building, summer camps etc.
- Great for individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Water based activities are operated at Annagassan Co. Louth and Slane Co. Meath.
- Land based activities are at our centre at The Irish Military War Museum in Collon, Co. Louth.
- We also run a fully mobile service and operate at various festivals and events throughout the North East.
- Seasonal Adventure camps for children are also run during school holiday times.
So why not try SUP boarding along the picturesque Dundalk bay?
Challenge your friends to a game of Archery Tag!
Or brave the thrills of a paddle on the Boyne?
View our video here: